Includes Left and Right Rear Brake Disc Rotors for Select 1990-93 Mercedes 300CE, 300E, 300TE and 400E, Vented 295 x 22 mm Made in Germany Ate, 140 423 04 12
See If This Fits My Car
|1990||Mercedes-Benz||300CE||Base Coupe 2-Door||3.0L 2962CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|1991||Mercedes-Benz||300CE||Base Coupe 2-Door||3.0L 2962CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|1992||Mercedes-Benz||300CE||Base Coupe 2-Door||3.0L 2962CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|1993||Mercedes-Benz||300CE||Base Convertible 2-Door||3.2L 3199CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated||thru chassis # B 862121|
|1993||Mercedes-Benz||300CE||Base Coupe 2-Door||3.2L 3199CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated||thru chassis # B 862121|
|1993||Mercedes-Benz||300E||Base Sedan 4-Door||3.2L 3199CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated||thru chassis # B 864307|
|1993||Mercedes-Benz||300TE||Base Wagon 4-Door||3.2L 3199CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated||thru chassis # F 242721|
|1993||Mercedes-Benz||400E||Base Sedan 4-Door||4.2L 4196CC V8 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
Why Choose ATE?
Ate is an OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer and supplier to Europe's finest automobiles for over 100 years, manufacturing products in various countries but always supervised by Ate with the highest quality materials.
- "We use a highly-durable alloy for the coating and apply it very carefully. The result is first class in every aspect!"
"Everything about the coating is best OEM quality. It serves as reliable corrosion protection and is resistant to high temperatures."
- "That’s why it will look good for a long, long time – and also continue to provide optimal safety."
- "When it comes to our coated brake discs – not only the function has to be perfect, but also the appearance."
ATE Quality features:
Full braking power instantly – no fading with ATE.
- Low heat transmission prevents pedal failure.
- Optimum comfort behavior – avoids squeal and judder.
- Independent tests have confirmed the outstanding friction values of ATE pads, time and time again.
- ATE wants to offer it's customers the best mix of materials on the market. That’s why their production is geared to turning out the highest possible quality, from the first step to the last.
- ATE brakes should be felt and not heard. That’s why they equip their products with underlayers and noise damping sheets to minimize noise during braking