Includes Left and Right Front Brake Pad Set for Select 1992 Mercedes 300SD and 300SE, with Mintex OEM Friction Materials Compound, 002 420 03 20
See If This Fits My Car
|1992||Mercedes-Benz||300SD||Base Sedan 4-Door||3.4L 3449CC l6 DIESEL SOHC Turbocharged||thru chassis # A 050547|
|1992||Mercedes-Benz||300SE||Base Sedan 4-Door||3.2L 3199CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated||thru chassis # A 050547 mid-1992|
Why Choose ATE?
Ate is an OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer and supplier to Europe's finest automobiles for over 100 years, manufacturing products in various countries but always supervised by Ate with the highest quality materials.
- "We use a highly-durable alloy for the coating and apply it very carefully. The result is first class in every aspect!"
"Everything about the coating is best OEM quality. It serves as reliable corrosion protection and is resistant to high temperatures."
- "That’s why it will look good for a long, long time – and also continue to provide optimal safety."
- "When it comes to our coated brake discs – not only the function has to be perfect, but also the appearance."
ATE Quality features:
Full braking power instantly – no fading with ATE.
- Low heat transmission prevents pedal failure.
- Optimum comfort behavior – avoids squeal and judder.
- Independent tests have confirmed the outstanding friction values of ATE pads, time and time again.
- ATE wants to offer it's customers the best mix of materials on the market. That’s why their production is geared to turning out the highest possible quality, from the first step to the last.
- ATE brakes should be felt and not heard. That’s why they equip their products with underlayers and noise damping sheets to minimize noise during braking