Skip to content
Glove Box Small Parts Exploded View Catalog B for Mercedes 250S, 250SE, 280S, 280SE, 300SEb
- Please see the vehicle applications listing above for confirmation that this item will fit your car.
- This is in very nice condition with some dark smudges on the cover and page edges.
- This is the small parts illustration book that comes in the glove box packet, which shows a blow up of the entire car, with illustration #s. This is NOT the large dealer parts book with part numbers.
- This was printed in 12/1967 and covers the 1965 through 1968 250S, SE, 280S, SE and 300SEb which had the slant 6 M189 motor.
- This is printed in 6 languages including English and German.
- This covers the W108 body and has blow ups for the M108, M129, M130V, M130E and M189 motors.
- This is 192 pages long.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.