Skip to content
Long "L" shaped valve valve cover breather / vent hose for 1968 - 1980 models with air pollution.
- This hose is commonly from the valve cover to the air filter and measures 210mm / 8 3/8" at the long end and 65mm / 2.5" short end.
- The hole at the short end is 18mm / 3/4" ID and the hole at the long end is 13mm / 1/2" ID.
- This was used on many different models with with pollution control and or closed fuel evaporation system.
- On most models the hose came with a flamer trap under part #'s 100 010 09 70, 114 010 01 70 and 114 010 02 70 all of which are discontinued.
- I also sell the spiral flame trap to be used with this hose, if needed, and can be inserted into the hose to match the original hoses listed above.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.