Ate German rear brake disc rotor for 1992 - 1995 Mercedes 400E, 500E, C36 AMG, E420 and E500
- This is a sale for one rear brake disc made in Germany by OEM supplier Ate.
- This will fit various years and models of the W124 and W202 models so PLEASE see the application fitment tables.
- The Mercedes part number for this rear rotor is 124 423 08 12 and the Ate part number is 424188
- This rotor is vented and measures 278mm wide X 24mm thick.
- We also sell this as a pair of 2 rotors.
See If This Fits My Car
FITMENT DATA CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- For more information, please feel free to Contact Us
Why Choose ATE?
Ate is an OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer and supplier to Europe's finest automobiles for over 100 years, manufacturing products in various countries but always supervised by Ate with the highest quality materials.
- "We use a highly-durable alloy for the coating and apply it very carefully. The result is first class in every aspect!"
"Everything about the coating is best OEM quality. It serves as reliable corrosion protection and is resistant to high temperatures."
- "That’s why it will look good for a long, long time – and also continue to provide optimal safety."
- "When it comes to our coated brake discs – not only the function has to be perfect, but also the appearance."
ATE Quality features:
Full braking power instantly – no fading with ATE.
- Low heat transmission prevents pedal failure.
- Optimum comfort behavior – avoids squeal and judder.
- Independent tests have confirmed the outstanding friction values of ATE pads, time and time again.
- ATE wants to offer it's customers the best mix of materials on the market. That’s why their production is geared to turning out the highest possible quality, from the first step to the last.
- ATE brakes should be felt and not heard. That’s why they equip their products with underlayers and noise damping sheets to minimize noise during braking